11.3.12

don't mumble, grandma


it's like only 8 in the morning SUNDAY, when all normal students rests, but noooo, not me. So I woke up like an hour ago, caught up with this crazy impulse for doing good things and jumped out of bed.
I feel like an adult WERYMUCHSO right now. Like a really old adult, that wakes up in the morning before everyone, does the dishes, makes breakfast (not just a simple sandwich, but something like omelet or pancakes or whatever their family is eating in the morning), sometimes they even has time to pick weeds in the garden, and ONLY THEN they find their family up.
Oh, and I mumble like an elder.
So, back to work (which is finish my coffee and do some stupid crafty things for experimental crafts lesson).
xo,
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx