26.3.12

Without hers love and/for shoes she has nothing left to loose


I have a little secret. Actually, it's not a secret at all. I have two loves in my life (three if we count fashion design) - one, my dearest and best-of-all boyfriend, Dominykas (which I sometimes call Dom, my man or bambarushka) and the second - shoes. Yes, when I see nice shoes I can just stand there window shopping forever or frantically follow the legs that are in those shoes: )
Oh, and right at the moment I'm waiting for new shoes to arrive at my place. I bought a copy of Jeffrey Campbells zup booties that I love so so so much but can't spend that much money for them. I saw the shoes half a year ago and I dream about them since then. Well, maybe one day I will buy the originals, but at this point, I'm happy to have "other version" of zup: ) When I get the shoes I will make some photos of it and share my happiness.

xo,
korinbalerin

5 comments:

  1. hey korin :)
    your blog is very unique! love the background. i am following :) I would be happy if you would visit me at http://grouchygoblin.blogspot.de/ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear, I'm pleased you liked it: )

      Delete
  2. Wicked shoe design - love how the lacing goes right down over the platform to the ground.
    The Undercover Dress-Up Lover x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ! Nice outfit !thanks for sharing us.I'll be glad If you visit this website true religion store.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx