20.3.12

workshoppinnn'

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I like doing various 'workshoppy' things, especially when I get some nice result: >







The last painting I did with watercolour, not with letraset promarkers though.

--

So, after a long, looong week-end the new week starts, full of surprises, I guess. First of, business management exam that I forgot about, so I might need to study a little bit (this subject is one of my notfavourite ones).
New projects will start even today, as far as I remember we will have to choose four famous designer ensembles or garments and draw our own haute couture garment out of them, so it might be challenging, I could put photographs of how I'm doing to my blog: )

2 comments:

  1. Sakyk,kur dabar galima isigyti promarkeriu?ankciau budavo piestukuose-popieriukuose didziausias pasirinkimas,dabar nebematyt jau ju....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dabar 'dailu' prie akademijos vieninteliai prekiauja promarkeriais kiek žinau. Tarp kitko, dabar pas juos akcijikė - perki 9 markerius (vienas ar su susimetęs draugais) ir gali pasirinkti vieną naujovišką markerį, storu kietu, o plonu minkštu, teptukiniu galu: )

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx