9.4.12

coping myself (with a promise)

Hello after-weekenders !

Have you had a great Easter weekend ? I had. I was (and still am for couple more hours) back in my hometown, visiting dad's mum, then dad's dad, then my grandparents and then I was invited to visit my boyfriends parents, so I had A LOT of visiting, laughter, food and fun.
It was nice not to care about my school job for like, a day, but there I am again, feeling pitty for my self that I didn't do enough work and that really sucks.
But that's going to change, because today I swear, I'll do a lot of work everyday so I don't get to work the last night before the auditions like a crazy person. That's a promise.
So off I go now,
xo,
korin

1 comment:

  1. Can you check out my new post ? and comment ?

    http://modelsontherunway.blogspot.pt/

    Kisses, i'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx