22.4.12

DIY fashion freak

Hello, so as was said earlier, I'm presenting you the lovely Vanessa from diy fashion freak.



Name: Vanessa
Age: 16
Blog address: http://diyfashionfreak.blogspot.com
Occupation: Student by day/ One woman sewing factory, designer and maker by night.
From: Brisbane, Australia
Love The Vampire Diaries, textured fabrics and buying things (I think I'll probably turn out like Rebecca Bloomwood from Confessions of a Shoppaholic)
Hate Peas and fabrics that fray from just looking at it

Hi Vanessa, tell a bit about yourself
I'm an Aussie and I love making stuff. I consider myself a bit bonkers. I like making things, I've always loved making things actually. I have loved fashion since I was 8 (I'm 16 now). 

I'm the kind of person who is pretty much always thinking about what to make next. It never stops, really.

How did you came up with the idea to DIY ? Since when are you doing this ? 
I've been making things ever since I can remember. When I first learnt to sew on a sewing machine, I would make little dresses for dolls (I was terrible at measurements so I got the sizing all wrong)

What‘s inspiring you at the moment and at all times ? 
I'm inspired by what's around me. That sound's corny but its true. 
One of the biggest inspirations is my sewing shop, there is so much to find and make. I just wish I could buy the whole store. 
I also take inspiration from other blogs.  
What are you working on right now ? (if it‘s not a secret) Tell a bit about it 
I'm working on a seude circle skirt at the moment and possibly moving onto dip dying a shirt! 

What‘s going to be your next project ? 
I have no idea, but dip dying sounds fun.
Possibly something with glitter too

What are you plans for the future ? I mean, will you do what you are doing right now and make a living out of it or what ? 
I want to be in the fashion industry when I get older. I don't know what field but something that includes making and doing. 

Feel free to say anything else if there is something you want to say and wish something to the readers
Be yourself. Don't let others give you weird looks when you want to DIY something, no matter it's strangeness


Thank you for your lovely wish Vanessa, 

stay tuned folks

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog!
    x
    http://beautyand-brains.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx