30.4.12

hipster-o-tron 3000

A. ┼Żemaitis's photo


AGAIN hello party harders or monday haters !

As tomorrow will be labor day of some sort and we don't get to go to college, I'm planning on escaping to my friend's parents house to chill and do a little grill.

STILL can't kick myself to work although I kind of did the writings for the make-up history and a tiny bit of sewing. So maybe I'm not the bad person:  )

Anyway, as the weather is N-I-C-E no one wants to do anything, so chop chop, off I go to chill a little bit more

xo xo
korin

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing blog!!! Brilliant post! There's a reason I keep coming back! :-) Your blog is quickly making it's way to the top of my favourites list!!!! Have a great day. x

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleased to hear that !
      Thanks !

      Delete
  2. hi dear,
    found you on lookbook and decided to check your blog out.And I'm glad I did. Great posts!!!
    xoxo Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx