10.4.12

secondhand goodies: black wite mint and straps

Hi again,

So walking home from school today I went to a second hand store and
I've got these super nice leather sandals,

this over-oversized white blouse...
that actually is a dress to me,


this nice and soft mint green kimono sort of blouse

and this excellent halter neck dress

with straps in the back !


oh, and my teacher said, my jacket is going really well, so the world is beautiful and the weather is as nice as a button and Dominykas came to see me last night and everything is just wonderful.
So bye now,
xo xo,
korin



2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog !!

    I want to start a blogpresentation and if you want to, you could apply for it ;)

    http://stylary.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, you, Tanita !

      I will definitely apply for this

      have a nice day !

      Delete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx