12.5.12

Hi early saturday

Hello,

How are you ? I bet you are all still sleeping.
Well, in any case, I'm not. I woke up about half an hour ago and am planning my day already. My TO-DO-LIST is quite short rigth now, but - HAHA - it's weekend, so I can't go somewhere and print things I need to print. So I'll just have to sit paranoid and hope I'm making everything on time.
And as everything that can be done by hand is done, I might start sleeping with my laptop.

Yesterday I took photos of my collection. I had to be the model as I couldn't manage to find someone else in time. And of course, we had so little time that we were shooting it head over heels. We did quite few great pictures, but I'm not happy, because now I have limited amount of pics that I can put to my final project. But that's that.
Other thing is - I still need one model to walk on runway during the audition day. Hope I can find one until tomorrow, because I'd like to see them before the show.

So that's it from me for now. Gotta run,

xo xo
korin

1 comment:

  1. Really cool post! Great blog! Your posts keep me coming back for more! Have a great day and a brilliant weekend ahead!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx