28.5.12

let's start with pop-art

Hi summerland people !

A big-time-work-woman is writing here on my side of the monitor. Yessss, I've got the job at the wine bar and I'm so happy I could pee my pants !
As you may not know, I was on a on-the-spot job interview when I just crashed the wine bar I wanted to work in an they said they'd call me, but they didn't for the whole weekend, so I decided to be the nosy chick, who goes and asks about things, and so I went there today. At the wine bar steps I met the guy who is like a manager for the bar and I asked him how I've showed up and all and he said I was really good at the interview, but the problem was, there were four candidates to one position and they just needed to think and he said he would call me later.
Then about ten minutes later someone called me. I picked up the phone and the manager said "Hi ! Remember we talked like about ten minutes ago ? So I just wanted to say you've got the position and all and we look forward to meeting you soon." "Alright then" I said, "c ya tomorrow" and all.
And at that moment the sun started to shine more brightly and I swear I could hear the voices of heavenly birds singing (yeah, in the middle of a city, in a bus o.O).

So I guess I was better than those other candidates. Well, good for me then:  >

Bye now ! Going to celebrate by writing an essay about ancient baltics jewelery for my boyfriend:  >
ta ta, take care

3 comments:

  1. I'm so in love with your blog, my love :). It is always good to find new bloggers. I am now following. I hope you can check out mine: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thank you for your time and God Bless!

    steven 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the job :) x angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog:) and well done:)

    www.photoblogbylisayang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx