30.10.12

hallo-mood



Hi hi hi !

Yep, that's me again with some pretty old waste-of-time photoshop project. A good make up idea for Halloween though. Like here
Tate Langdon for American horror story season one
Or, you could always do like Rick Genest a.k.a Zombie Boy and tattoo all of this on your body



I'm angry today. I'm so angry I could bite or kick someone. I'm angry because of my messed up state of mind, because of the snow and the cold. And it made me even angrier when I saw that new episode of Gossip girl didn't show up last night. Darn those stupid hurricanes.

The only thing that makes me at least a bit happier is that tomorrow is Halloween and I'm going to meet my mum and sister and all my so-called-friends.



all my (not so) best
korin

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx