8.10.12

the big difference day

Hi everyone !

So I am still sick, halftime sleeping everything off, halfway just staring at the laptop so, basically doing NOTHING and pissed at myself for that. But, of course, I try to convince myself "no no nooo, you ain't gonna do things while you're ill young lady " and stuff like that. But today I hope things would change, because I've sworn to myself (I've sworn myself too:  ) ) I'll do at least the tinyest homework stuff I need to do. So, yeah,
still sitting in my bed trying to lift my hand to do something and it's already three o'clock and I didn't do anything. Well, almost anything: I almost got myself in to DJ Premier and Bumpy Knuckles live show here in Vilnius. I still don't know if I'm going yet.
 --------------------------------------------------
OH BOY I HAVEEEEE TONS OF WORK TO DOOOOOO AND I'M STILL PLANNING MY WEEKEND LIKE A NORMAL ???
--------------------------------------------------
okay, the remorse hour is over.
Also, one more thing that I've done is that I've changed my header and, uhm, footer (is that thing even called like that?) to brand new pics
 --------------------------------------------------
(WOOOOW, WAY TO GO YOU SLACKER)
---------------------------------------------------

But anyway, what I'm really determined to do is to finish up my patterns for the coat I'm making for this stupid India-related contest, that absolutely no one even knows when it's going to take place.
Well, okay, actually, I love coats and I love my soon-to-be coat and I love my teacher that teaches us how to construct properly.

And one more thing I need to do for today is tam tam TAAAAM (I don't know if this note is even correct for such sound) - draw like a billion sketches for my collection. HAHA. (well actually I don't see anything funny in it)

And in the mean time, while I'm still eager to do stuff, I say goodbye to you all
xoxo
korin

--------------------------------------------------
oh, and for the record, I'm not smoking in the picture, it's just a stick or ex-sketch that I had that moment. The only thing I'm smoking maybe is smoking hot. HAHA

3 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting photo. How did you do/capture/edit it? I hope you'll feel okay soon.

    Followed you on Bloglovin :)

    Found your blog on Lookbook, by the way. Hope you'd check out mine as well. :)

    Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty simple actually - I just took the photo using webcamtoy.com (I just chosen one of the filters) and then I added a bit of brightness/contrast balance and that's that: >

      Thank you for folloving: )

      Delete
  2. very interesting and uncommon blog)
    http://no-limits-to-perfection.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx