19.11.12

bunch of stuff


Hi hi hi !

Sorry for not posting for like forever, but I had so much work to do, because my exams approached me WAY TOO SOON, so I had to do everything head-over-heels. But I managed. And I'm proud of myself.
So I've finished the coat I was sewing (did I mentioned a coat before? I don't remember) and the constructing teacher said I've done well. So practically she's the one that means a lot to me in the college, because I'm still stick on an idea that you can hardly judge art when mainly it depends on if you like it or not. Of course, I'm not talking about the technical side of it, but about creations in general.
So there, I'm sharing the coat project with you (although in the photo project the coat might be the least you see:  ) )

Oh, of course,  I had to be the designer and the model because, well, it was made for me according to my body, so don't be repelled by my non-model shapes anorexy lovers:  >*





Oh, and of course, I forgot what I might wanted to write more. But if I do remember, I'll post it later on

xo xo
korin

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing coat! :)

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks : )
      I came to love it myself within the making process : )

      Delete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx