2.12.12

the blogger tag





Hi everyone !

 So apparently I was lucky/interesting enough to be tagged in this tagging game by Fashion Hooligan, thanks a lot by the way !
the rules are pretty simple :
  • every tagged person must write 11facts about himself
  • he/she have to answers 11 questions to the person who tagged him
  • you have to come up with 11 questions of your own..
  • ..and tag 11people with no more that 200 followers
  • Of course you have to tell the blogger that you've tagged him and don't tag the one that tagged you
rules in Lithuanian resides here

so here goes:

facts about me

  1. As not all of you might know, my real name is not Korin, it's Korina. The 'surname' Balerin came from few years ago, when a friend called me korinbalerin. Also, my grams used to call me Korina - ballerina when I was still a little girl.
  2. I fancy chocolate mints, but I can't eat a lot of them. Come to think of it, it might be only type of sweets I can't eat lots of : )
  3. I write the smiley face with a space or two spaces between the : and the ). I think I got it from my boyfriend :  )
  4. I consider myself a pretty lucky girl, because usually things that might have ended up bad for me got well instead, like getting things done in time or getting a ride home or whatever. Or maybe it's my witchie powers ?
  5. I wore my glasses ever since I was in the second grade in school, which makes it about 13-14 years and just recently I changed them to lenses (because the glasses are now broken). Oh, right, just at this moment I'm wearing no glasses and no lenses because one my eyes is really red-ish , and I hope it's not an infection. So anyway, if you sense someone walking right in to you in a street or a shop it's either a drunk or it's me.
  6. Taking a short glance to upper facts, I remembered that I could never say or write my thoughts in just one sentence. I have to ALWAYS.MAKE.IT.BIG ; D
  7. Along those years I've learned to eat various food with calm face. Although there are few products I could vomit while eating and it's - mushrooms (slimy. ewwwwwww), herring - I've only tried once in my great grandmas-funeral, and most of all other fish. I make only exceptions to tuna and salmon
  8. I can't stand touching raw meat with my hands. Just like that
  9. Once I was a vegetarian for about two years. My mom and everyone thought I was just making jokes of it but my body strangely didn't need it.
  10. I'm at this point of my life where I'm absolutely confused at everything I do. And that makes me feel sad.
  11. I was once married. Like, when I was 5 or 6 years old and we were just playing nonsenses. Still, it haunts me with shame. HOW THAT'S FOR A FACT  ? : D

Now, Q&A with Fashion Hooligan

1. The biggest dream? To find peace at my own mind. Then all my other dreams will begin to come true
2. Do you have a song, that means a lot for you? All songs in my playlist means something too me, but none as far as I can recall means that much to be the first to pop in my head
3. Mango or Zara? Why? Honestly, I don't know. I rather sew my own
4. Why do you started blogging? I don't remember how I got the blogger account, but I had it for a while and then I just posted a picture with a date. Just to remember that special day and it's kind of safer to keep it on the internet because not later after that my computer shut down with lots of pictures and stuff. And that was that.
5. Three people you couldn't live without ? I hate these kind of questions ! Can I just skip it ?
6. What do you think about career in fashion industry? It's risky, it's hard to achieve good results and can take all you have. And I'm not saying this just from the movie "The Devil Wears Prada"
7. Your favorite century and decade?
I like last century. I adore sixties the most although there's a fair space for the last decade of the 20th century.
8. Who inspires you? One of my best friends, Kaste, who is always positive of what she does and has the determination and stamina to do things best. She's amazing in her life and I just simply love her.
9. 5 TOP bloggers? I really like what they call me red head , the way it tastes , fabulous doodles , the fashion pixels  and it will never be enough posts.
10. Biggest fear? I'm really really scared of  jumping into water, even if it's not from a high height
11. With which celebrity would you want to drink coffe and chat?  At this moment, I'd really love to bump in to Evan Peters from American Horror Story

My questions
  1. If you were a song, what song would you be ?
  2. What do you do in your life ?
  3. What is a must in your handbag ?
  4. Who of all people (dead or alive) would you want to meet ? Why ?
  5. What books do you like (if you read any) ?
  6. What is your strangest habit ?
  7. If you get a billion what would you do ?
  8. A place that you've never been to but you feel desire to go there is...
  9. What profession did you wanted to have as a child ?
  10. Do you drive a car ? Why ? (Either way)
  11. What in your opinion is the strangest invented device ever that anyone wouldn't die without ?
I'm tagging
http://andzelika-takes-it-lightly.blogspot.com/
http://blackcolorliner.blogspot.com/
http://princess-sju.blogspot.com/
http://poemtomyself-hollywoodwhore.blogspot.com/
http://owlguns.blogspot.com/
http://justicein.blogspot.com/
http://fallingonthegroundminds.blogspot.com/
http://arcangelgirl.blogspot.gr/
http://fashioloveme.blogspot.com/
http://sousparapluie.blogspot.com/
http://jemappelleelena.blogspot.com/


Pheeeew, took me two days (mostly because of my temporary eyesight loss)
but I'm still happy
bye now, korin

1 comment:

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx