2.1.13

the sad not-posting-reason


Oh hi internet !

It's been a long while since I last typed an *effing* word to this blog. And in that time even the New Year happened so I wish you a good, productive year full of love and smiles and hope and laughter and positivity !

And now a bit about me - the main reason I wasn't posting is because I was really really ill since about 12th of December - I had real flu, with cramps and high temperature and aches and THEN (if that wasn't enough) pneumonia started as a complication from the flu. So, on the Xmas Eve my grams had to call the ambulance and the doctors said I had to get to the hospital that same moment if I wanted to live to see past Christmas. And so I was in the hospital for a week (24th - 31st) horribly coughing and still with the temperature ant that was just awful. On my third day in hospital as  a result of pneumonia I started to choke really badly and the doctors even put those "wires" with air in my nose. So that wasn't pleasant, but, hey, at least I didn't die !
And the doctors said I had really exhausted my body so they've put needles in me and poured some minerals from the drip (I don't know if it's a good word for that).

But now I'm okay (almost) I just still have to drink bunch of medicine that smells of old people and I can't go outside for a long time because of the risks of getting ill again and of course, because I don't have much energy from lying down half a month.

So that's that, oh, and I've celebrated New Year with my boyfriend, Dominic, who came to visit me from the other end of the country. We stayed at home, watched the fireworks through the window and then went to sleep but still I am very pleased with the stay-at-home-celebration :  )


How was your celebration ?

Bye bye now
xoxo korin

P.S. I am listening to Bomb the Bass - Back to Light (2010) cd and I really like it - it's a bit sad, nostalgic and calm. I suggest you listen if you like electronic music ;  )

2 comments:

  1. Aw. I hope you're feeling much better now. I still hope though you're having a wonderful new year!

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, really better - today is even the day when I'm finally finishing taking the medicines. Hooray !
      By the way, I like your comments, they always bring some nice emotions : )
      xx korin

      Delete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx