10.2.13

Style trick



Hello you all !

This time I come back with a little style detail I use almost everyday.
As I often say, most of the tops looks way better the other way round. Just like this jumper ! But as it has a hanger (why the hell it's even there ?) that pops out I thought 'Oh why don't I hang a clip-on earring on it to make the hanger as an accessory ? So I did and it looks quite good, better that I expected, actually !


Well, why did I picked this jumper in the first place ? Tomorrow I'm planning to explore this new-superb-extra-future-licious library, so I assumed I better dress comfortably, not too fancy. And, as it's not so cold outside anymore, I can drop all the thick sweaters away and dress a bit lighter: )
So mainly what I'll gonna do is to put on skinny blue jeans, basic black tank-top and this grey sporty backwards jumper with a little twist on it



Off I go now,
Bye !


P.S. Don't forget to jump right in the giveaway train here

2 comments:

  1. That's a pretty unique way to style something! It's cool to see new ideas! LOVE it.

    -Minda

    http://aforcethatcanshaketheworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gražiai atrodo :)
    Pradėjau sekti tavo blogą,užsuk ir į mūsų blogą :)
    http://partyinlouboutins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx