8.4.14

ink and skin



Hi guys !

An exciting thing happened yesterday - I had my first tattoo done ! I wanted it for ages, for at least two years  now and finaly I've decided - it's gonna be now or never. I haven't got a decent photo yet, it's still healing, so I'll just upload a sneak peak I've posted on my Instagram yesterday. It's a thin line on my right foot, nothing too extreme and it took only about 15 to 20 minutes to make it - in that time I managed to facebook chat with my best friend and read an e-book a little bit.
What I do like about it is it's subtlety - it has a meaning, of course, and it is not outrageous and tacky. It almost look like an accesory.

So, yeah, that's the big news for today, I'll keep you posted,

xx
korin

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and commenting, you're the best xx